Revised COVID-19 Protocols
Because IDHHC is a non-profit agency, we are not required to ask for vaccine card. This means we won’t be asking to see your vaccine card before entering our offices. However, we want to make sure all clients, volunteers, and staff are safe. How? By going back to previous protocols from last year.
The five protocols from last year that we’ll be using now are:
- No more drop-ins. By appointment only. You can book an appointment either virtually, by phone, by text, or by email.
- All clients, volunteers, and staff must wear masks at all times.
- All clients, volunteers, and staff must maintain social distancing of two metres.
- All clients, please arrive approximately 1 to 2 minutes before your appointment. Doors will be locked. Once it’s time for your appointment, we will let you in.
- Any rooms that clients have been in, after they leave, will be sanitized. Every day, once the office closes, all spaces will be sanitized.
Thank you all for helping us keep clients, volunteers, and staff safe. And all of you, STAY SAFE TOO! Bye!