Become A Member
Our Members are a combination of clients, donors, volunteers, and supporters – a diverse mix of individuals that we rely on to help fulfill our mandate and provide valuable feedback.
A membership at IDHHC is an opportunity to become actively involved in the agency, and to share in shaping its direction.
- Regular Member – has paid the Annual Fee in accordance with the Bylaws and has the right to vote at the AGM.
- Associate Member – includes staff, interpreters, and anyone who receives remuneration for work done. No Annual Fee and cannot vote at the AGM.
- Honorary Life Member – a membership granted by unanimous resolution of the Board to any person(s) who has given meritorious service to IDHHC and its causes over an extended period of time. Life Members do not pay the Annual Fee, but enjoy all privileges and obligations of membership, including the right to vote.
Benefits of a $25 annual membership (January – December) include:
- Free or discounted program or services/workshops/events
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting and vote in elections
- Be elected to the Board of Directors
- Submit program and service ideas
- Volunteer on internal committees or special ad hoc committees