Make a Donation
Now, more than ever, we need to grow our community support and we want you to be a part of the story of success. By giving today, you become part of this team, changing lives one person at a time. Make a difference in our community by making a donation today. To continue quality program and service delivery we rely on funding from donors, like you. All gifts are received with our sincere gratitude and every dollar makes a difference.
Make a One-Time Donation
There are four ways you can donate to Island Deaf + Hard of Hearing Centre.
- Mail us a note with your donation by cheque (please make payable to “Island Deaf and Hard of Hearing Centre” or “IDHHC”) and tell us a bit about who you are – we love hearing from our supporters!
- Contact us by phone (Voice: 250-592-8144, or TTY: 250-592-8147) to make a credit card donation – we are open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Come to our office for a visit and make a donation by credit card, cheque or cash – you are always welcome to drop by.
- Click on the Canada Helps Donation logo below.
A monthly gift provides ongoing support for the Island Deaf and Hard of Hearing Centre. You can give anonymously, on behalf of a company, or as a tribute in honour of or in memory of a loved one. Please specify below, if you wish, or you can select “N/A” if none of these options apply. Thank you for choosing to support IDHHC and for making a difference in our community.
- Come to our office for a visit and make a monthly donation by credit card, cheque or cash – you are always welcome to drop by.
- Click on the Canada Helps Donation Logo below.
Other Ways to Give
Want to leave a legacy or give a gift of stock? Please call Denise Robertson at 250-592-8144 to discuss your giving ideas or should you have questions.
Want to donate gently used hearing aids? Just drop by one of our offices!