Hello, hello! My name is (sign name), spelled Nina. I run social media for Island Deaf and Hard of Hearing Centre, IDHHC for short.
On Friday, January 7, Dr. Bonnie Henry, BC’s Provincial Health Officer, has announced an order for all businesses to re-activate their COVID-19 Safety Plan.
What are our protocols for clients?
- Clients wanting to enter IDHHC must make an appointment first.
- You can book an appointment either virtually, by phone call, or by sending us an email.
- Masks are required for entering the building and inside IDHHC as well.
- When you enter IDHHC, the first thing you need to do is to go to the front desk and use hand sanitizer.
- Plexiglass screens will be used for all in-person appointments.
- Social distancing is required, 2 metres.
I know we’re in quite tough times. We need to stick together and support each other.
Stay safe, stay home. Help us and help others in protecting our community.
Our Sound of Change Initiative has an appearance in The Victoria Foundation’s Vital Signs Report this year! (You can find it on page 20.) This annual community check-up measures the vitality of our region, identifies concerns, and supports action on issues that are critical to our quality of life.